MiLocks DKK-02SN Electronic Touch pad Entry is a state-of-the-art keyless entry door lock. Users don’t require a key for this lock, because with this new door lock, you can open your door with or without the using of a traditional key. The new lock comes with the digital keypad through which users can unlock the new door without the need to use their keys. This particular type of door lock can prove to be very handy for users. Users just have to keep the key or keyless code of the door to unlock it without any hassle or worry.
This new door lock offers reliability, comfort and convenience for all your security needs. You can not only use this door lock for your own security needs, but it could be a great choice for your friends, family, colleagues. Even your service personnel or paying guest can also unlock the door with quite simplicity and ease. If customers mistakenly forgotten the pass code, then there is not to worry. Such customers can still unlock the door by using the conventional key of the lock and can set the pass code again afterwards.
The new Midlocks keyless entry lock also features a back light keypad, so users don’t have to worry about the quantity of light. Through this back light keypad, customers can like wise enter their pass code in the absence of low or absolutely no external light.
The door operates on a standard 4 AA batteries. The door lock also features distinctive tones for locking, unlocking and low batteries. The customers are indicated by a specified tone if the battery needs to be replaced.
The new state of the art door lock comes with a lifetime finish warranty, a massive 25 years Mechanical warranty and 1 year of electrical warranty.
Installation of MiLocks DKK-02SN Touch pad Entry Keyless Door Lock:
The overall installation of the new Milocks is also quite easy and simple. The new keyless entry door comes with back light keypad, two traditional door lock keys and works on 5-pin key way with adjustable latch. The new Milocks keyless door lock can be mounted with door thickness of up to 30mm to 48mm.
- The door lock can be opened with or without the accompanied of traditional key by using the pass code.
- Up to 6 different pass codes can be set on the keyless door lock
- After a four consecutive failed attempts, the built-in alarm of the door gives alarm sounds
- The new keyless door comes with 2 traditional keys
- The door lock features distinctive audible tones for lock, unlock and low battery
- The Milocks keyless door lock can be mounted with door thickness of up to 1-1/4 Inch to 1-7/8 Inch
- The keyless door lock requires standard 4 AA batteries to operate ( Sold separately)
- The new door lock easily fits with standard door prep
- The door lock also features optional auto-lock function.
- The new Milocks keyless door lock comes with lock ‘Bumping’ resistant pins